I thought I was doing something nice giving owner Charlie a large amount of nice cedar wood left from an old shed I had removed.He came to pick it up and left behind some pieces of broken wood.

(Yes there were shingles left behind from the person who tore the shed down originally. I told Charlie I would take care of those. I thought he was going to take all of the wood.) I asked him if he could come back to clean up the left wood as I have no way of disposing of it besides for regular trash pick up. He said he would be back the next week to clean it up along with leaving a few small pieces of furniture as a thank you.

The next week came and went and I never heard from him. I followed up almost a week after he was supposed to come with no response. I was not worried about the furniture he promised, just the wood that needed cleaned up so I can let me son play in the yard. I followed up twice more over a period of a week with no response, no I’m sorry, I’m delayed, or I just can’t get to it.

I'm disappointed by the lack of integrity.

A person's word is supposed to be a bond.If he can treat someone who helps him so flippantly, I do not want to experience the way a customer is treated.

This person wrote the review because of "did not do what they said they would" at The Rusted Room and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants The Rusted Room to "clean up mess and apologize or pay for wood".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Rusted Room and the rusted room owner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Rusted Room?

Comments