I thought I was doing something nice giving owner Charlie a large amount of nice cedar wood left from an old shed I had removed.He came to pick it up and left behind some pieces of broken wood.
(Yes there were shingles left behind from the person who tore the shed down originally. I told Charlie I would take care of those. I thought he was going to take all of the wood.) I asked him if he could come back to clean up the left wood as I have no way of disposing of it besides for regular trash pick up. He said he would be back the next week to clean it up along with leaving a few small pieces of furniture as a thank you.
The next week came and went and I never heard from him. I followed up almost a week after he was supposed to come with no response. I was not worried about the furniture he promised, just the wood that needed cleaned up so I can let me son play in the yard. I followed up twice more over a period of a week with no response, no I’m sorry, I’m delayed, or I just can’t get to it.
I'm disappointed by the lack of integrity.
A person's word is supposed to be a bond.If he can treat someone who helps him so flippantly, I do not want to experience the way a customer is treated.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."